You are hereBack to top
Final Fantasy XV: The Complete Official Guide Collector's Edition (Hardcover)
The 100% complete guide to Final Fantasy XV: all missions, all side quests, all secrets, all collectibles, all Trophies and Achievements - at your fingertips Exclusive to the Collector's Edition: a premium lithograph, an extra 32-page section with many additional and exclusive features, and an extra-large map poster. The dedicated Walkthrough charts your critical path through the main narrative. It also provides regular prompts and tips directing players to side quests and other optional features within the game world of Eos, allowing for a fully streamlined experience. All-encompassing Bestiary and Inventory chapters feature extensive lists and tables covering all enemies, all weapons, all accessories, all items and all shops. Every secret, every unlockable, every New Game Plus bonus, every Trophy and every Achievement revealed and explained in a dedicated Extras chapter. All game systems decoded: statistics, diagrams and analysis from our experts provide a comprehensive understanding of all game systems and features. A handy map poster covering the entire game world. The 10th consecutive Piggyback guide to a major Final Fantasy game. From the same team that brought you the highly acclaimed guides to Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. Quality control: carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
Shopping Tips & Updates
**PLEASE ANTICIPATE LONGER SHIPPING TIMES** We apologize for any inconvenience, but please add 1-3 business days to the "ships in 1-5 days" indicated next to available items on order. This is temporary!
Items appearing here do not necessarily indicate what is currently in stock at Ernest & Hadley Books. The product information displayed are records of books that have been, are, or will be available.
Please call ahead if you would like to see if it is currently in-stock: (205) 632-5331, click here OR use this as your guide:
- Items that "Usually Ship in 1-5 Days" (**see above**) are available! We either have it in stock or we may need to order it from the warehouse. Either way, we place orders twice a week so 1-5 business days is generally accurate. We will keep you posted on any outliers, especially during Covidia.
- Items listed as "Hard to Find" or "Special Order," are likely not available. That being said, there is a possibility we have it in Used condition or an alternative edition. Please call the store to inquire and/or complete your order, (205) 632-5331, or email email@example.com.
- "Backordered" books may be available, just not right away. Please call the store to inquire and/or complete your order, (205) 632-5331, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are purchasing a lot of items, please be aware that there may be delays, or they may arrive at different times. If any books are "Pre-Orders" please put those in a separate order, if at all possible. Much appreciated!
- If you select In-Store Pickup, we will let you know as soon as your item(s) are available and waiting on our Contactless Cart, located just inside and behind the front door. Our current hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Saturday from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM, closed Sunday. Masks are still required to enter. If you'd prefer curbside pickup, please call from the front curb during business hours: (205) 632-5331.
- Friends & Family Members Please mention membership in the order comments. New total will be calculated after you submit the order but before payment is processed.
- TO USE A GIFT CARD Select Pay In-Store and In-Store Pickup (even if you need your order shipped), and include your gift card number on the back of the card in the order comments, along with your mailing address, if applicable. If your gift card will not cover the total with shipping (standard shipping is $2.50 + $2.00 per item) or you'd like to check your balance, please call (205) 632-5331 or email email@example.com.
- Having trouble completing the order? Please leave your items in your cart and call (205) 632-5331 to finish your order over the phone.
Please visit our Help/FAQs page for more helpful tips.
Any other questions, just ask! We miss being face-to-face with our lovely customers, but are just a phone call (or email) away! Be safe, stay well, HAPPY READING!