You are hereBack to top
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! (Mass Market Paperbound)
April 2017 marks 20 years since Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world. Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads -- his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad -- and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you. 20 Years... 20/20 Hindsight
In the 20th Anniversary Edition of this classic, Robert offers an update on what we've seen over the past 20 years related to money, investing, and the global economy. Sidebars throughout the book will take readers "fast forward" -- from 1997 to today -- as Robert assesses how the principles taught by his rich dad have stood the test of time. In many ways, the messages of Rich Dad Poor Dad, messages that were criticized and challenged two decades ago, are more meaningful, relevant and important today than they were 20 years ago. As always, readers can expect that Robert will be candid, insightful... and continue to rock more than a few boats in his retrospective. Will there be a few surprises? Count on it. Rich Dad Poor Dad...
- Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
- Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids
- Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
- Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial
Shopping Tips & Updates
**PLEASE ANTICIPATE LONGER SHIPPING TIMES** We apologize for any inconvenience, but please add 1-3 business days to the "ships in 1-5 days" indicated next to available items on order. This is temporary!
Items appearing here do not necessarily indicate what is currently in stock at Ernest & Hadley Books. The product information displayed are records of books that have been, are, or will be available.
Please call ahead if you would like to see if it is currently in-stock: (205) 632-5331, click here OR use this as your guide:
- Items that "Usually Ship in 1-5 Days" (**see above**) are available! We either have it in stock or we may need to order it from the warehouse. Either way, we place orders twice a week so 1-5 business days is generally accurate. We will keep you posted on any outliers, especially during Covidia.
- Items listed as "Hard to Find" or "Special Order," are likely not available. That being said, there is a possibility we have it in Used condition or an alternative edition. Please call the store to inquire and/or complete your order, (205) 632-5331, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Backordered" books may be available, just not right away. Please call the store to inquire and/or complete your order, (205) 632-5331, or email email@example.com.
- If you are purchasing a lot of items, please be aware that there may be delays, or they may arrive at different times. If any books are "Pre-Orders" please put those in a separate order, if at all possible. Much appreciated!
- If you select In-Store Pickup, we will let you know as soon as your item(s) are available and waiting on our Contactless Cart, located just inside and behind the front door. Our current hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Saturday from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM, closed Sunday. Masks are still required to enter. If you'd prefer curbside pickup, please call from the front curb during business hours: (205) 632-5331.
- Friends & Family Members Please mention membership in the order comments. New total will be calculated after you submit the order but before payment is processed.
- TO USE A GIFT CARD Select Pay In-Store and In-Store Pickup (even if you need your order shipped), and include your gift card number on the back of the card in the order comments, along with your mailing address, if applicable. If your gift card will not cover the total with shipping (standard shipping is $2.50 + $2.00 per item) or you'd like to check your balance, please call (205) 632-5331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having trouble completing the order? Please leave your items in your cart and call (205) 632-5331 to finish your order over the phone.
Please visit our Help/FAQs page for more helpful tips.
Any other questions, just ask! We miss being face-to-face with our lovely customers, but are just a phone call (or email) away! Be safe, stay well, HAPPY READING!