You are hereBack to top
What to Expect When You're Expecting (Paperback)
Email or call for price
America’s pregnancy bible answers all your baby questions.
- When can I take home a pregnancy test?
- How can I eat for two if I’m too queasy to eat for one?
- Can I keep up my spinning classes?
- Is fish safe to eat? And what’s this I hear about soft cheese?
- Can I work until I deliver? What are my rights on the job?
- I’m blotchy and broken out—where’s the glow?
- Should we do a gender reveal? What about a 4-D ultrasound?
- Will I know labor when I feel it?
About the Author
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books with over 38 million copies in print. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 18 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk moms around the world expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.
Shopping Tips & Updates
COVID-19 UPDATE (July 31, 2021)
1. We are following CDC guidelines for in-person shopping. Our staff is fully vaccinated, but with Delta surging and Alabama's vaccination rate the national caboose, masks are required to enter. We are still offering curbside pickup if you prefer. Pay ahead online, select "in-store pickup," and when you receive notification that your order is ready, simply call from the 7th Street entrance: (205) 632-5331.
2. Please anticipate 3-5 business days for in-store pickup. We will let you know of any further delays, but if you need an item right away please call to see if it is in stock: (205) 632-5331.
3. Have questions about what it's like to get the vaccine? We're happy to discuss our experiences!
Items appearing here do not necessarily indicate what is currently in stock at Ernest & Hadley Books. The product information displayed are records of books that have been, are, or will be available.
Please call ahead if you would like to see if it is currently in-stock: (205) 632-5331, OR use this as your guide: click here
Any other questions, just ask! Happy browsing ~ Happy reading!